Refereed Articles Published
- Luo, Qi, Romesh Saigal, Zhibin Chen, and Yafeng Yin, “Accelerating the Adoption of Automated Vehicles by Subsidies: A Dynamic Games Approach. ” Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 129:226-243, 2019.
Papers under Revision
- Yuan, Hao, Qi Luo, and Cong Shi. “Marrying Stochastic Gradient Descent with Bandits: Learning Algorithms for Inventory Systems with Fixed Costs.” Major Revision, Management Science.
- APS 2019 Student paper competition, finalist.
- Murty Prize 2019 for best paper on optimization.
- Luo, Qi, Xuechun Dou, Xuan Di, and Robert Hampshire. “Multimodal Connections between Micro-Mobility and Micro-transit: Conceptual Foundations and Empirical Evidence.” Minor revision, IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Magazine.
Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Luo, Qi, Zhiyuan Huang, and Henry Lam. “Dynamic Congestion Pricing for Ridesourcing Traffic: A Simulation-Based Approach.” Winter Simulation Conference 2019 Proceedings.
- Winter Simulation Conference 2019 I-Sim Ph.D. Colloquium Best Student Paper Award, winner
- Yu, Fangzhou, Qi Luo, Tayo Fabusuyi, and Robert Hampshire. “A Heuristic for Learn-and-Optimize New Mobility Services with Equity and Efficiency Metrics.” 98th Annual Meeting Transportation Research Board, Washington 2020.
- Luo, Qi, Xuechun Dou, Xuan Di, and Robert Cornelius Hampshire. ”Multimodal Connections between Dockless Bike-sharing and Ride-Hailing: An Empirical Study in New York City.” In 2018 21st International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), pp. 2256-2261. IEEE, 2018.
- Luo, Qi, Romesh Saigal, Robert Hampshire, and Xinyi Wu. ”A Statistical Method for Parking Spaces Occupancy Detection via Automotive Radars.” In 2017 IEEE 85th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), pp. 1-5. IEEE, 2017.
Papers under Review
- Luo, Qi, and Romesh Saigal. “Multiagent Incentive Contracts: Existence, Uniqueness and Implementation.” Submitted, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 2019.
- Luo, Qi, Shukai Li, and Robert Hampshire. “Design of a Hub-and-Spoke Multimodal Network for the On-Demand Mobility Ecosystem: Connecting Ride-Hailing and Micro-Mobility.” Submitted, Service Science, 2019.
- Li, Shukai, Qi Luo, and Robert Hampshire. “Optimizing Large On-Demand Transportation Networks” Submitted, European Journal of Operational Research, 2019.
Editorial Services (reviewer):
|Transportation Part C: Emerging Technologies||2017-2020|
|Transportation Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review||2018|
|IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems||2018|
|Journal of Systems Science and Complexity||2017|
|Conferences: IEEE ITSC, IEEE VTC, TRB||2017-2020|
Workshops and Invited Presentations
- Yuan, Hao, Qi Luo, and Robert Hampshire. “Data-Driven Modeling of Ride-Hailing Trajectories.” Workshop in ACM SIGIR conference, Ann Arbor 2018.
- Song, Jiah, Romesh Saigal, Kang-Ching Chu, and Qi Luo. “Data-Driven Three-Phase Fundamental Diagram for Traffic Modeling.” Traffic Flow Theory Conference , Sydney 2016.
- Wu, Xinyi, Kartik Balkumar, Qi Luo, Robert Hampshire, and Romesh Saigal. “An Evaluation of Information Sharing Parking Guidance Policies Using a Bayesian Approach.” Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, Washington DC 2016.